Because two tanks are better than one! Diving in the beautiful waters around St. Thomas, whether it’s your first time diving with us or your 40th, there will always be something new to see!
Afternoon Snorkel Adventure
Unforgettable Caribbean Snorkel Adventure!
The crystal clear waters of the Caribbean are filled with an abundance of beautiful marine life and we want to show it all to you! You’re guaranteed to see colorful corals and sea fans and numerous species of tropical fish while in the company of your knowledgeable and friendly in-water guide. Depending on the day, you may also see rays, turtles, or even a shipwreck!
Your half-day snorkel adventure includes stops at two different snorkeling sites (exact itinerary varies based upon conditions and other factors). Our 42-foot boat caters to small groups to ensure personal attention for novice snorkelers and the best sightings for everyone.
- All guests on board the boat must be able to swim comfortably and capably in an open water environment without assistance. Staff can and will deny boarding to any participant who does not meet this safety requirement.
- Check-in at 12:30PM, Boat departs at 1PM, Boat returns at 5PM
- The price includes a full set of equipment (mask, snorkel, and fins), water and soft drinks on the boat, snacks, and pirate punch on the way back to the dock. The only thing not included is customary gratuity for the boat crew (recommend 20%). Rates may vary on holiday dates.
- Everything on the boat has the potential of getting wet. Please consider leaving water-sensitive items at home or bring a waterproof dry bag to store them in. Dry bags are available for purchase in our Shop and at the marina.
What to Bring:
- Your swimwear, reef safe sun protection, towels, customary gratuity for the boat staff, and a smile! We will provide everything else. Guests are encouraged to bring a reusable water bottle or purchase one at the dock in order to reduce plastic waste.