Enjoy a truly special day on the water during your full day private charter, perfect for families and special occasions! Your full day trip includes stops at up to three dive/snorkel sites!
Half Day Private Charter
- Private Charter Base Rate
Celebrate a Special Day on the Water in St. Thomas!
Enjoy a truly special day on the water during your HALF DAY private charter, perfect for families and special occasions! There’s no need to compromise when your group has exclusive use of our 42-foot custom yet boat and our friendly captain and crew are there to design the perfect itinerary to accommodate your specific activities and interests.
Your half day trip includes stops at two different dive/snorkel sites, chosen in consultation with you from our extensive list of coral reefs, wrecks, walls, and pinnacles. At each, your professional guide(s) will show you an abundance of marine life including turtles, rays, tropical fish, octopus, eels, and more!
In addition to snorkeling and certified diving, we also offer Discover Scuba Diving, an opportunity to “test the waters” and explore the underwater world with an instructor in a safe, shallow environment.
Our cooler is stocked with water, soft drinks, snacks, and rum punch but you are also welcome to bring your own cooler, or other refreshments to add (no glass permitted onboard).
- All guests on board the boat must be able to swim comfortably and capably in open water without assistance. Staff can and will deny boarding to any participant who does not meet this safety requirement.
- Discover Scuba Diving participants and dive students MUST complete a Diver Medical Questionnaire prior to diving. Please review and complete in advance of your trip as some conditions require a physician’s written pre-approval and you will not be permitted to dive without it. Certified divers have already agreed to dive in good health and within their capabilities but are also encouraged to review the questionnaire in case any medical conditions have changed since their last dive.
- Please note: Major holidays subject to 25% surcharge.
What to Bring
- Certification card (certified divers only), swimwear, reef safe sun protection (no sprays), towels, customary gratuity for the boat staff (20% recommended) and a smile! We will provide everything else. We also encourage you to bring a reusable water bottle to do your part to reduce single-use plastic waste.
- At times, everything on the boat has the potential of getting wet. We suggest leaving water sensitive items at home or bringing them in a waterproof dry bag. Dry bags are available for purchase at the marina and shop.