Celebrate a Special Day on the Water in St. Thomas during your HALF DAY private charter, perfect for families and special occasions! Your half day trip includes stops at two different dive/snorkel sites!
Full Day Private Charter
- Private Charter Full day Base Pay
Enjoy the Best Snorkeling & Diving Locations in U.S. Virgin Islands Aboard One of Our Private Charter!
Enjoy a truly special day on the water during your FULL DAY private charter, perfect for families and special occasions! There’s no need to compromise when your group has exclusive use of our 42-foot custom jet boat and our friendly captain and crew are there to design the perfect itinerary to accommodate your specific activities and interests.
Your full day trip includes stops at up to three dive/snorkel sites, chosen in consultation with you from our extensive list of coral reefs, wrecks, walls, and pinnacles. At each, your professional guide(s) will show you an abundance of marine life including turtles, rays, tropical fish, octopus, eels, and more!
In addition to snorkeling and certified diving, we also offer Discover Scuba Diving, an opportunity to “test the waters” and explore the underwater world with an instructor in a safe, shallow environment.
At midday, you will stop for lunch at Pizza Pi, St. Thomas’s world famous floating restaurant, or one of our popular beach bars. The cost of lunch is not included in the charter fees and paid directly to the restaurant. You are also welcome to bring your own cooler, or other refreshments to add to the water, soft drinks, snacks, and rum punch we provide (no glass permitted onboard).
- All guests on board the boat must be able to swim comfortably and capably in open water without assistance. Staff can and will deny boarding to any participant who does not meet this safety requirement.
- Discover Scuba Diving participants and dive students MUST complete a Diver Medical Questionnaire prior to diving. Please review and complete in advance of your trip as some conditions require a physician’s written pre-approval and you will not be permitted to dive without it. Certified divers have already agreed to dive in good health and within their capabilities but are also encouraged to review the questionnaire in case any medical conditions have changed since their last dive.
- Please note: Major holidays subject to 25% surcharge.
What to Bring
- Certification card (certified divers only), swimwear, reef safe sun protection (no sprays), towels, customary gratuity for the boat staff (20% recommended) and a smile! We will provide everything else. We also encourage you to bring a reusable water bottle to do your part to reduce single-use plastic waste.
- At times, everything on the boat has the potential of getting wet. We suggest leaving water sensitive items at home or bringing them in a waterproof dry bag. Dry bags are available for purchase at the marina and shop.