Night Diving : Explore the ocean floor around St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands at night! Night diving offers a vast array of dive opportunities that are normally not possible during daylight.
Discover Scuba Diving
- Passenger Stays Onboard
Get a Crash Course in Scuba Diving at St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands!
Have you ever wanted to give Scuba Diving a try? With this course, you can do just that in a half day. Before your day with us, do a quick 20 minute Discover Scuba prep course. On your scheduled day, your instructor and you will spend time on the boat to review what you’ve learned. Once at the dive site, you will get in the ocean in a calm area with pool like conditions to learn some skills and see what it’s like to breath underwater. Then, you will head out for a real dive with your instructor by your side.
- Please be aware we need to have minimum 3 divers to run any boat trip. In the unlikely event we do not have a minimum of 3 divers, we will inform you ASAP, offer to reschedule or refund your full booking charge.
- All Discover Scuba Diving participants must be able to swim comfortably and capably in an open water environment without assistance.
- Discover Scuba participants will complete a short 15 minute DSD prep course.
- All Discover Scuba Diving participants must complete a standard Diver Medical Questionnaire which is provided at the start of your Discover scuba preparation. Please review that medical questionnaire in advance of your trip as some conditions require pre-approval by a physician. It does not disqualify you from participating. It just means a doctor needs to say your good to go BEFORE you go diving.
What to Bring:
- Most everything is provided, just bring your swimwear, sun protection, towels, and customary gratuity for the boat staff.
Scan for more information and get started today!