Advanced Open Water Diver Certification
Become an Advanced Open Water Certified Diver in St. Thomas!
Complete your E-Learning and then come advance your skills with this course. You don’t have to be an ADVANCED diver to take this course. Its purpose is to ADVANCE your skills. The E-Learning for this course is not too long as it’s designed to spend more time in the water learning and honing your dive skills.
With this course, you will do 5 Adventure Dives. A deep dive and a navigation dive are required for certification, but you will choose the other 3!
Here are some of the most common chosen:
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Wreck Diver
- Fish Identification
- Night Diver
- Boat Diver
- Underwater Digital Photography
- Drift Diver
- Underwater Naturalist
- Enriched Air
Includes 6 dives (5 AOW dives and free fun dive) or 5 dives if you selected night dive as one of your Adventure dives.
- PADI E-learning materials are not included in the certification price listed.
- Please be aware we need to have minimum 3 divers to run any boat trip. In the unlikely event we do not have a minimum of 3 divers, we will inform you ASAP, offer to reschedule or refund your full booking charge.
- All certifications require a minimum of 2 students for scheduling. Single students may be charged an additional $150 for private instruction at our discretion based upon schedule demands and instructor availability.
What to Bring:
- Most everything is provided, just bring your certification card, swimwear, sun protection, towels, and customary gratuity for the instructor and boat staff.