Start your SSI E-Learning experience with Aqua Marine St. Thomas and begin to review your theory online, at your own pace, for your convenience.
Advanced Open Water Diver Certification
Become an Advanced Open Water Certified Diver in St. Thomas!
Complete your E-Learning and then come advance your skills with this course. You don’t have to be an ADVANCED diver to take this course. Its purpose is to ADVANCE your skills. The E-Learning for this course is not too long as it’s designed to spend more time in the water learning and honing your dive skills.
With this course, you will do 5 Adventure Dives. A deep dive and a navigation dive are required for certification, but you will choose the other 3!
Here are some of the most common chosen:
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Wreck Diver
- Fish Identification
- Night Diver
- Boat Diver
- Underwater Digital Photography
- Drift Diver
- Underwater Naturalist
- Enriched Air
Includes 6 dives (5 AOW dives and free fun dive) or 5 dives if you selected night dive as one of your Adventure dives.
- PADI, SSI, and E-learning materials are not included in the certification price listed.
- Please be aware we need to have minimum 3 divers to run any boat trip. In the unlikely event we do not have a minimum of 3 divers, we will inform you ASAP, offer to reschedule or refund your full booking charge.
- All certifications require a minimum of 2 students for scheduling. Single students may be charged an additional $150 for private instruction at our discretion based upon schedule demands and instructor availability.
What to Bring:
- Most everything is provided, just bring your certification card, swimwear, sun protection, towels, and customary gratuity for the instructor and boat staff.